- All access of any area of www.tannyho.com (“this Website”) is governed by the terms and conditions below (“the Terms”). If you do not accept any of these Terms, exit immediately. Continue only if you accept these Terms.
- This Website is owned by tannyho.com (“the Company”)
- The contents displayed on this Website including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, layout, colour combinations and other graphical elements, video, music and sound, names, logos, trade marks and service marks including the “look” and “feel” of this Website (“the Intellectual Property Rights”) are owned or licensed for use by the Company, its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. In particular, the right to the use of any material on this Website is subject to the prior written consent of the Company.
- No part or parts of this Website may be reproduced, distributed, adapted, modified, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked, framed or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the prior written permission of the Company provided that permission is granted to download and print the materials on this Website for strictly personal, non-commercial use only and provided that you do not modify any materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in such materials. You may not, without the permission of the Company, insert a hyperlink to this Website on any other Website or “mirror” any material contained on this Website on any other server.
- If any part of these terms and conditions shall be found to be unlawful it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the terms and conditions.
- No person other than a party to this Agreement may enforce this Agreement and the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act [Cap. 53B] of Singapore are hereby expressly excluded.
- This agreement is and shall be deemed to have been made in Singapore and shall in all respects be governed by the laws of Singapore and the parties hereto hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Singapore. Contacting Us
If you have any questions about this site, or have any comments and suggestions about this Website, please contact us at tannyho.com +65 6100 5838, 9618 5870 or email email@example.com
All Rights Reserved © 2013 www.tannyho.com Terms and Conditions apply.